- Ho Chi Minh’s population is anticipated to grow at the rate of 2.7%. The residents ease to reach Dental services and facilities gives Ho Chi Minh edge over other cities in Vietnam.
- Majority of the international tourist requiring dental services are in Hanoi than Ho Chi Minh as it is the capital of Vietnam.
- Number of college graduates for doctors are 109.5 thousand out of which 500 are dentists in Vietnam, 2021.
GURUGRAM, India, Sept. 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ —
Rising awareness of Dental Services: Changes in lifestyle and diet have caused several health issues in Vietnam, including those related to dental health. The dental services market growth will be influenced by the rise in periodontitis and teeth decay. In addition, a rise in demand for aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry will also help the market grow.
Shift Towards Subscription-Based Coverage: Subscription dental services are a solution for both patients and dentists. These services offer an annualized or monthly rate that covers regular cleanings, x-rays, and even fillings or other surgery. They can be cost-effective for patients while guaranteeing more revenue for dental practices. With rising per capita income and insurance cover, this model can lead to market growth.
Digital Healthcare: Telemedicine, AI and Big Data adoption in healthcare have received tremendous support from the government. Foreign investors are also motivated to join. Thus, this trend may continue and enable Vietnam to achieve its goal “health for all” which would make dental services more accessible and affordable thus increasing demand and driving growth.
Government Initiative: Government Initiatives of making more people aware of the benefits of Oral Hygiene, providing lucrative offers to Vietnam Dental Tourists and providing aids to those pursuing dentistry as Higher Education to ensure that the dentists per 1000 population reaches the adequate number will change the future dynamics of Vietnam Dental Services Market.
The report “Vietnam Dental Services Market Outlook to 2026F– Driven by Rising Dental Awareness, Dental Tourism, Lower Dental Services Cost and Government’s Strong Initiatives in Healthcare System“ by Ken Research provides a comprehensive analysis of the potential of Dental Services Industry in Vietnam. The rising Dental consciousness among the population, along with the growing Dental Tourism and Government Initiatives, is expected to contribute to the market growth over the forecast period. The Vietnam Dental Services Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% over the forecasted period 2021-2026F.
Key Segments Covered:-
Vietnam Dental Services Market
By Types of Services
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Others (wisdom teeth removal, facial trauma, corrective jaw surgery and other minor surgeries)
By End Users
- Dental Clinics (Organized + Unorganized)
By Dental Clinics
- Unorganized Dental Clinics
- Organized Dental Clinics
By Revenue Division
- International Tourist
- Ho Chi Minh
- Can Tho
- Dong Nai
- Others (Da Nang, Khanh Hoa, Thank Hoa, Dac Lac, etc)
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTg4ODY2
Key Target Audience
- Dental Service Providers
- Dental Equipment Distributors
- Dental Equipment Manufacturers
- Dental Clinics
- Healthcare Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Tourism Agencies
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities
Time Period Captured in the Report:-
- Historical Year: 2018-2021
- Base Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2021– 2026F
Dental Services Providers
- Nha Khoa Kim
- Nha Khoa Paris Dental Group
- Nha Khoa Dang Luu
- Anna Dental Care
- Nha Khoa parkway
- Nha Khoa Lan Anh
- SaiGon BH Dental Clinic
- Westway Dental Clinic
- Viet Duc International Dental Clinic
- Serenity International Dental Centre
- Camtu Dental
- Westcoast International Dental Clinic
- The East Rose Dental
- Elite Dental Group
- Starlight Dental Clinic
- Australian Dental Clinic
Key Topics Covered in the Report:-
- Vietnam Dental Services Market Overview
- Vietnam Healthcare Overview
- Ecosystem of Vietnam Dental Services Market
- Business Cycle and Genesis of Vietnam Dental Services Market
- End User Analysis of Vietnam Dental Services Market
- Consumer Journey in Vietnam Dental Services Market
- Consumer Pain Points in Vietnam Dental Services Market
- Industry Analysis of Vietnam Dental Services Market
- SWOT Analysis of Vietnam Dental Services Market
- Key Growth Drivers in Dental Service Market in Vietnam
- Major Challenges and Bottlenecks in Vietnam Dental Services Market
- Regulatory Framework in Vietnam Dental Services Market
- Competitive Landscape in in Vietnam Dental Services Market
- Market Share of Major Dental Services Providers in Vietnam Dental Services Market
- Detailed Analysis on Vietnam Dental Services Market (Market Size and Segmentation, 2016-2021; Future Market Size and Segmentation, 2021-2026F)
- Market Opportunity and Analyst Recommendations
For more information on the research report, refer to below link:-
Indonesia has well-equipped dental clinics offering high quality services and comprehensive dental treatment packages for medical tourists at affordable prices as low as 60-70% in comparison to neighboring countries like Australia and Singapore. Indonesia Dental Services market is currently at the growth stage and the market is currently increasing at a double digit CAGR owing to rising independent dental clinics, demand for cost efficiency, personal attention and upgradation in technology.
Australia Dental Services Market Outlook to 2022 – By Payer (Individual, Government, Private Health Insurance and Others), by Service (Restorative, Preventive & Diagnostic, Endodontic, Prosthodontics, Oral Surgery and Others), by Organized Dental Chains and Standalone Dental Clinics
The market for dental services in Australia grew steadily during the period FY’2012-FY’2017 at a CAGR of ~%. Major drivers of increased patient demand included general improvement in economic conditions, rising income and job security, incline in private health insurance funding and overall dental health and treatment awareness among Australian population. An increase in the number of Australian dentistry graduates over the last few years also fueled the market growth. Incline in dental visit by Australians driven by rise in general awareness for dental health and prevention and growing unhealthy food habits resulted in increased market revenues during the last few years. The number of dental practices in the country recorded steady growth at a CAGR of ~% during FY’2012-FY’2017 which augmented dental clinics visits in the concerned period. Per capita expenditure on dental care witnessed growth at a CAGR of ~% during the same period from AUD ~ in 2012 to AUD ~ by 2017.
Singapore clinics market inclined at a positive CAGR during 2013 to 2017. The market is at a growing stage with major clinic groups undertaking inorganic methods of expansion and widening their service portfolio. The demand for primary healthcare services has increased due to increase in ageing population and increasing chronic diseases prevalence. Diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidaemia were the top chronic conditions treated at clinics during the review period. Clinics in Singapore provide primary healthcare services at subsidized rates under CHAS Scheme which includes primary medical treatment, preventive healthcare and health education
UAE Health Tech market provides the convenience of fastest possible doorstep delivery of pharmaceutical products, convenient and instantaneous teleconsultation services which patients can avail and software products used by Hospitals, pharmacies and clinics. The Significant increase in chronic and lifestyle disease, growing aging population, increase in private and public expenditure on health along with shift in consumer behavior during the pandemic are contributing factors for growth in the Health Tech Market.
The Health Tech Industry is currently positioned in the Early Growing Stage and is anticipated to showcase a double digit CAGR during 2018 and 2021. Increasing tendency of self-diagnosis among the population and higher affordability over the online platforms with inclusive tax relaxations, and subscription-based benefits further drives the growth of the Health Tech Market.
Follow Us –
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications
SOURCE Ken Research